WHAT IS WATER AUDIT
What is water Audit?
Water audit is check up of your existing water treatment system. It check all aspect of system like , recovery, energy , consumable used. What we can save and where we can save. It will study in detail of operating and design parameters starting from source to the point of use and waste generation.
Hasgak water Audit
Many water treatment system are working to the required outlet water quality and some system are not working properly also. But mostly people are neglected about their system are working at optimize level or not ? Hasgak engineering team will help you optimizing your energy chemical and waste water generation in Treatment plant.
After study we will send you detail report with cost analysis for your water treatment system. This include where you can save water, energy, consumable, with cost of modification and payback period analysis.
Why water Audit?
– Pure water is very prices and its treatment is also costly.
– Majority system are not working nearly to optimize recovery possibility.
– Wrong selection of system will increase your energy and chemical cost.
– It will increase your spare parts cost too.
– In many case just increasing 7.5% recovery will reduce waste water by 50%
– Mostly are using chemical as high as 80%-90% then required.
– Most of system are using more energy by selecting wrong membrane and pumps.